Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm an official blogger.

Tonight is the night I pop my blogger cherry. I have to admit I'm very excited about it. 

I am starting this blog because not only do I love writing, but I am pretty sure I'm not the only person that would find my life interesting and somewhat entertaining. 

A few things about me...


I believe that life is what you make of it.

"Things turn out the best for those who make the best of the way things turn out."
               - Unknown

I believe that Audrey Hepburn is a legend and an incredible role model and her attitude and perspective should be shared for generations to come.


"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."
            - Audrey Hepburn

I believe that there is good in everyone and everything.

"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."
            - Abraham Lincoln

I believe that every person has the potential to do great things.

"There is no passion to be found in playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
              - Nelson Mandela

Oh, and I love quotes....especially inspirational ones!
Inspiration is like my gasoline. They keep me going, motivate me and well...they inspire me...haha.

I have been inspired by so many people and things in my life. My parents, teachers, books, movies, songs, friends, animals, scenic views. They have influenced my passion for life, my ambition to chase dreams, and my drive to accomplish them.



I want to see the world.
I want to share my smile.
I want to make a difference.
I want to INSPIRE.

Not only do I want to share my story with people, but I want to inspire people the way that I have been inspired. I want to make people laugh, smile, cry (only happy tears though), and dance!

I love to dance. Dancing is like my drug. Nothing makes me feel more alive. 

Except maybe sex.... Sorry, too soon?

lol Welp, welcome to the life of Lo.


6 comments:

  1. Omg, I LOVE it! You make me so, so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even from 500 miles always you make me smile! You truly do inspire me to live outside of the lines! You make me take risks and challenge my comfort zone! I miss you and Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post and you! Happy to be your first official follower, welcome to blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete