Sunday, January 13, 2013

post #2..."The shoutouts"

SOoooooOOOOOOOooooo I liked blogging so much the first time (5 minutes ago) that I just had to write another post. 

This post is dedicated to a few people that I thoroughly enjoy having in my life....

1. Steven James Madan (because he would kill me if he was in any other spot on the list)


Steven is like a cross between Regina George (bitch)...

Jenna Marbles (comedian)...

and thumper (a loyal friend)...


He will tell it exactly how it is with no filter, make you laugh until you almost wet yourself, and be there for you through thick and thin. 
We are lyfe partners.
We fight like we're married, laugh like we're besties, and love like we're sisters! Whether we are tearing up vegas like we own the place or drinking on the patio at Mama and Papa Owen's place, there is never a dull moment....only adventures!

Okay I'm tired so the list may continue, or my a.d.d. may kick in and my next post will be about something totally different. lol. 

GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment