Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy Draft Day!!

Quick confession, my last post that I just posted 30 seconds ago was written two nights ago and I apparently didn't post it soooo I did right now. lol I get tired sometimes.

Day 2 of my virgin diet went something like this...
Pre-Workout breakfast - Brown rice cake with almond butter and raisins
Breakfast - VD Protein Smoothie
       Black coffee (Hilstone's Hazelnut cream flavor with some honey YUM!!)
Snack - Carrots, Celery, Hummus
Lunch - "The Bowl" Brown rice, non-starchy veggies, black beans, avocado
Snack - Lara bar (blueberry!), applesauce, apple, almonds
Dinner - Oats and berries (breakfast for dinner!)


Today is Day 3 so I'm treating myself with some Kombucha! Last night at work, I resisted french fries (which for those that don't know are the best fries on the planet) and our delish sea salt cookies! Then this morning I found a bunch of Red Vines in my bag from camp last week and tossed them in the garbage! lol Feel that WILLPOWER!!!! :)

So today is Draft Day for the NFL! Always an exciting day!! That means that the annual Draft Day  party will be held at the University of Phoenix Stadium where they will have fun, food, drinks, entertainment and will be airing the NFL Draft on a big screen! The Cardinals Cheerleaders will be performing at 4:30! Come join the fun! Good luck to all the athletes out there!



GO CARDINALS!!

<3 Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment