Monday, April 22, 2013

Whole Foods should be called Whole Income.

Tomorrow will be Day 1 of my second attempt at the Virgin Diet. In an effort to make this go around a success, I went grocery shopping at Whole Foods....

$180 later...

I seriously am appalled that they can get away with that! It should not break the bank to eat organically and healthy. It's a rip off. I'm gonna try real farmer's markets next time....

I'm going to start doing a lot of research on eating clean and saving money and writing about it on my blog. Ain't nobody got money for that!

I do feel motivated now that I have a stocked pantry though :) 

I mapped out my whole first week of meals so that I can get this started off on the right foot! LET THE CRAVINGS BEGIN. 

Wish me luck!
<3 Lo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment