Monday, April 22, 2013

It's All Good

I am gonna blog more. I love blogging. I am going to make more time for it. 

So you know those days that start off a little rocky, like something happens that tries to push you over the edge. For example, a school bus parking right behind you and the bus driver getting out and leaving the bus parked there. RUDE! Yes this happened to me this morning. Talk about getting my blood boiling. I think it's safe to say that most pf the cars parked there are going to be parked there short term to drop kids off at the elementary school. So why would you park a bus right behind them all?! 


Of course I was forced to maneuver my way out of my parking spot with two cars parked next to me and a bus behind me. With inches to spare, I managed (I was actually quite impressed with my steering skills). All of the teachers outside were watching me like I was a crazy person. But I wasn't about to sit there and wait for this ass! Anyways, after that I was all irritated and my day was not off to the best start. 

I decided right at that moment, as I pulled out of the school, that I needed Dutch Bros Coffee! To my surprise, there was a short line at the drive thru. The girl at the window did not disappoint. So friendly and so conversational...I live for these kinds of people. I knew that they would make me feel better. I get my Skinny Caramelizer and my favorite thing about Dutch Bros Coffee is the messages on the lids of the drinks. Here was what mine said...


Instant smile...

It's the little things that make a BIG difference. 

When something tries to bring you down on a beautiful day such as this, just think.... It's All Good!

"Smile and the world smiles with you." :)

Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment